By

  • Category:
  • Release Date:
  • Current Version:
  • Adult Rating:
  • File Size: 0 bytes
  • Developer:
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS or later.

Description

Screenshots

Reviews

  • App okay; functions and ease of use needs major work

    2
    By S.M.I.8655
    I should have gone with a Roku system TV. The app only works like 1% of the time if you want to use the app to control the tv and the other 99% of the time it has to be with the remote. It pairs with my phone without any issue but does not ever pull up the remote function.
  • F

    1
    By brmrveh
    U
  • Purchased episodes not working

    1
    By Ashes3684
    Why I can only see certain episodes that I’ve purchased on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta I don’t know what’s going on I purchased the whole Season 10 and I can’t even watch it it’s something totally different half the episodes are locked I purchased Season 11 episodes 1-9 and can only watch maybe 3 episodes the rest are locked if I push watch to look at a episode and it goes to google tv I can’t get episode I purchased can you please fix this issue it’s been like this for months I should be able to go straight to whatever episode I purchased
  • A Quiet Place- No subtitles on rented movies!!!

    2
    By FEEDL08
    Communication is through sign language but Google never has subtitles on rented movies. I always end up renting movies on Amazon Prime so I pay twice to rent the same movie!!! 🤬🤬🤬
  • Keeps giving me an error after 40 seconds

    1
    By Aristodeamus
    Casting on Tru Blu Tv App works just fine but using Google TV on a 4K chrome cast does not work. This was 50% of my reason for buying the chromecast.
  • Remote is useless

    1
    By Asia6713
    I only use the app for the remote and it frequently just disappears, can’t use it. Then you’re stuck there until it decides to pop back up
  • Downloading movies don’t download

    3
    By Joeyme23
    Aw man I had to wait for 2 hours . In a waiting room if I didn’t download a comic book I would of been so weird . I’m using an I phone 14 . So yeah I came from android ( moto) was stoked to see Apple allowed me to downloading. However I wanted to watch my movies and shows and I tapped to play and it said “ something’s wrong “ and it wouldn’t play so yeah I’m hoping this latest update fixed that . So 3 star cause I still have my movie collection just deducted 2 stars due to not being able to bring them with me ( ps I had really bad service in the waiting room so I couldn’t use my data )
  • Big Tech should stay away from TV software

    1
    By mirandapanda11
    By far the worst TV remote and app I’ve ever had. The interface tries to function like an android phone, but it’s just horrible and laggy. Half the time I open the app the remote doesn’t even show. Sometimes I can’t even get the volume to work. Most of the shows that they are advertising are not family, friendly, and can be easily clicked by a child with one button. The remote is literally a circle with four arrows, no fast-forward, or rewind. It is the worst design I have ever seen in my entire life. I miss my Roku TV, Google cannot make software for a TV. Everything that I like about having a tv and remote being simple has been ruined by Google.
  • Tv seasons error displaying

    2
    By curtrh
    I purchase season 1 and 2 off Warehouse 13. But get error message when I try to access and download on my Ipad. I have no issue with the many others shows I have purchased Please advise is I generally watch on my Ipad.
  • No longer able to stream my movies only download them.... what the &@$! ....

    1
    By SirLagzAlot
    I no longer have the option to watch / stream my purchased movies on my apple devices ( iphone / ipad ) or stream them to nearby devices. I have only the option to watch / stream them via additional streaming apps or to download them to my device.

keyboard_arrow_up