Amazon Prime Video

Amazon Prime Video

By AMZN Mobile LLC

  • Category: Entertainment
  • Release Date: 2012-07-31
  • Current Version: 9.27
  • Adult Rating: 12+
  • File Size: 123.77 MB
  • Developer: AMZN Mobile LLC
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
Score: 4.78475
4.78475
From 2,923,212 Ratings

Description

Watch movies, TV, and sports, including Amazon Originals like The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power, The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan as well as recommendations just for you. App features: • Download videos to watch offline. • Rent or buy new-release movies and popular TV shows (availability varies by marketplace). • Cast from your phone or tablet to the big screen with Chromecast. • Multi-user profiles allow creating personalized entertainment experiences. • Go behind the scenes of movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. • Watch on Apple TV by downloading the separate tvOS app (requires Apple TV 3rd generation or later). The Prime Video app is now available on Mac by downloading the separate macOS app (requires macOS Big Sur 11.4 or later) If you subscribe to Prime Video via iTunes (where available), payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership automatically renews monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current plan period. Your account is charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of each plan period at the rate of your selected plan. Manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes. For customers located within the European Union, United Kingdom or Brazil: By using this app, you agree to Amazon’s Conditions of Use and Prime Video’s Terms of Use found here: www.primevideo.com/ww-av-legal-home. Please see our Privacy Notice, our Cookies Notice and our Interest-Based Ads Notice found here: www.primevideo.com/ww-av-legal-home. For all other customers: By using this app, you agree to Amazon’s Conditions of Use, Privacy Notice and Prime Video’s Terms of Use found here: www.primevideo.com/ww-av-legal-home.

Screenshots

Reviews

  • When can we rate content

    4
    By Sdt316
    ON THE FRICKEN APP!!!??
  • 0 Stars

    1
    By haymare
    This app no longer performs correctly for our situation. It used to, but now it doesn’t. We don’t have internet. We use a data enabled iPad to hotspot our PC, and a lightning to digital AV adapter and HDMI to stream from iPad or iPhone to TV without hot spotting. Worked great, until it didn’t. Now the video is too slow/pixelated and no sound. Other apps work, this one doesn’t. Streams fine on iPad only. I spent over an hour on the phone with Prime support, they connected me to the TV manufacturer (who did a video call!), and confirmed tv, etc, worked fine and the problem was with app.
  • Freaky

    5
    By joannacastillo
    Freaking amazing!!!!
  • App good, service bad

    2
    By Tuketu2k2
    The app is good but the bad service... just because I'm in Germany (I do not speak the lang) I get shown - 30/70 ... 70 % just movies in German lang... and the rest of the 30% English with the worst experience ever... If you watch for example Joker... the book which he's writing is in German lang instead of English original. If you watch for example Project Rainfall- or similar movies with aliens:... you'll get the translation in German and not in English original.. horrible!! Or on some movies where is a text in English like boarder etc... a pop up in German lang.. and no you cant switch it off... Or more worse imagine Russian... you see English and German there as a pop up! Amazon is horrible no thank you
  • Amazon prime

    3
    By DRAGONBBQ
    If I had a wish - would be able to delete the movies That I’ve already seen and the ones that I’m not interested in
  • Terrible

    1
    By Ralph C M.D.
    This is the worst service I have ever seen.
  • HARLEM

    5
    By EagleLady3
    Superb series. Had to stop to go to sleep……watched 7 episodes!!
  • Never a dull moment

    5
    By Rmendez52
    Great Movies at a great price
  • Age group shows setting for childrens profile

    2
    By escrive
    I just started setting up a profile for my children. It would really be great if you could set up a profile for specific age group shows rather than include all children under 12 shows in it. After all you can set up to 6 profiles. You guys should allow for setting specific shows for infants and toddlers, prek, etc. as well as allow for different settings between the viewer profiles so settings for one profile don’t transfer to all profiles.
  • The History Of Witches.

    5
    By Sandrinaariel
    A captivating, intriguingly, bewitchingly beautiful series. I absolutely loved it!

keyboard_arrow_up