Microsoft Outlook

Microsoft Outlook

By Microsoft Corporation

  • Category: Productivity
  • Release Date: 2015-01-29
  • Current Version: 4.2320.0
  • Adult Rating: 4+
  • File Size: 328.02 MB
  • Developer: Microsoft Corporation
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
Score: 4.77541
From 5,767,344 Ratings


Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self. Here's what you'll love about Outlook for iOS: - Focus on the right things with our smart inbox - we help you sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else. - Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages. - Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others. - Find everything you're looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trips. - View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone. - Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email. -- Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud. -- To make an in-app purchase of a Microsoft 365 Family or Personal subscription, open the app, go to Settings, and tap on Upgrade next to your or account. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With a Microsoft 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs. Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Privacy and Cookies: Terms of Use: Contract Summary:



  • Convenience

    By mikepheiffer
    I use Outlook for iPhone / iPad for work 99% and the other 1% for an old hotmail account. I find the app very convenient for accepting and creating calendar invites / meetings when I can’t get to my actual work laptop.
  • Spammed By Spam

    By PhantomPhan
    Not only is it failing to identify most spam and phishing emails (and they’re really obvious ones), it’s sending me push notifications for all of them! I don’t even have it set to notify me of most of the ones I actually DO want! I am spammed all day long with dozens of notifications for emails that should have gone right to the spam folder. Then they have the nerve to tell me my storage is getting full. Actually filter emails once in a while and that wouldn’t happen! This is inexcusable. It’s laziness and a lack of pride in putting out a good product. They also force you to take a risk and open the emails to report them. Incredibly stupid. They should be ashamed to release something this bad.
  • Really thank you

    By ahmad500
    Thank you so much 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
  • Easy to use

    By ndjdjdjjdjdjdd
    Easy for meetings and to use the app
  • Garbage

    By qwetdfghnbd
    If you want slow updated email this is the app for you.
  • Worst email service ever

    By flick goal is bad
    Makes you jump through so many hoops to login, gmail is so much better.
  • Ok

    By odelguate
    Es ok
  • rock solid

    By xylemphloem
    I use for work every day. It’s solid and I don’t recall any issues.
  • Cannot use

    By Fangirl_Dreams
    Doesn’t allow work or school email to sign-in. Hence, The only reason I can use outlook is for personal use but what’s the point in that. Doesn’t make sense that it doesn’t let us connect this to work emails
  • Horrible junk mail filtering

    By iphonjeff
    This email system that Microsoft has does not filter obvious junk e-mail. All of the junk emails it lets through are predatory and wanting people’s information and it’s a major problem if someone were to fall for these scams. Serious work needs to be done to catch these emails and not let them through. Imitations of every thing they can think of get sent out hourly.